1/25/2013

A Little Bit Of Fun!


 Ghost Goosed
(Sing to the tune of "MY Girl")

I was Ghost Goosed, on a moonlit night... I was in my room, sleeping oh so tight... Next thing I knew, something pinched me and I heard "Oh cute"!... 


Ghost Goosed, Ghost Goosed, Ghost Goosed... I tell you I was Ghost Goosed! Ghost Goosed!...

My eyes popped open.... I jumped so high!... I tripped over the cat and she went into flight!... "What The Hell Is Going On"? (quoting Zaffis)... I thought I saw it wearing a thong!... 


Ghost Goosed, Ghosted Goosed! Ghost Goosed!... I tell you I was Ghost Goosed!.. Ghost Goosed!

I ran down the stairs... There's a chill in the air.... I slipped on the steps.... Hit my nose and ear!... Now I'm in pain, added to my fear! It's insane!... 


Ghost Goosed! Ghost Goosed! Ghost Goosed!... I tell you I was Ghost Goosed! Ghost Goosed!

Reneé Marie Tennant

Copyright Protected © 2013. All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment